Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Next on the must see business destination!!

Hi and welcome back, I really can't thank you enough for re-joining this shopping adventure. I am really hoping you all LOVE these pages I am showing to you all! These next lot of businesses are just as perfect and amazing as the first set of businesses I have shown you. These ladies are know considered close friends and I am the luckiest girl alive to know my life has the support and love and friends it deserves. I could not have made it this far without the amazing support I have received both from fellow businesses and likers. I love that what I love doing and creating is being so well received and appreciated by others. I cannot express my gratitude enough! Seriously you guys are amazing!

Our first stop in this short but beautiful set of handmade businesses is a clothing label by the name of 'pigtails and pirates' and is designed by the lovely Laura. All of Laura's pieces are unique and are just beautiful. I have purchased a few of her pieces to add towards my baby collection (I know you are all probably thinking I am weird for having baby things without a baby, but I like to be organised). On her recent visit to Coffs we met up over dinner and drinks and we talked and talked and talked away for hours. She is so lovely and a dear friend. Her label was founded in November 2011 and she truly should be so proud of having such a well respected and sought after brand. If you eye of her pieces that are launched in her market nights you really need fast fingers to snap them up, because I assure you, they don't last long and are VERY sought after! You can view the exquisite range HERE! Keep those eyes peeled for new designs coming soon!
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Seuss!
 Here is one of my all time favourite businesses and I have formed a very close friendship with over the past couple of years. Jodie is the brilliance behind 'Ollie's Room'. I have lost count of how much I have ordered and loved and the comments that I have received as well. She truly is amazing and is now a very well respected and another sought after brand. Jodie has a range of products she creates which YOU need to check out! Some of the amazing work I have ordered would be a full wooden name for 'Made with love cards and crafts', custom names for some nephews, chalkboard for my sister, a wooden '21st' sign for my 21st that I got everyone to sign on the night along with some Mylee trees used to hang tags on. Told you it was a massive list and that isnt even all of them! So if you have an event coming up do stop by her page and make sure you order in advance as she is one busy lady! Ollies room can be found HERE!
This is a range of just some of the gorgeous items to be found!
This is my business wording she made for me!
A gorgeous boutique little store by the name of 'Baby Loves Bubbles Boutique' is owned by gorgeous Sabrina. Sabrina has an eye for such beautiful range of products she stocks. Some of her items are some gorgeous designer headbands, gorgeous little tutu skirts as well as some other gorgeous items for your little one! You can purchase through her pre orders or on her market nights on facebook. Be sure to head over to check out her page HERE!
Just one of the many gorgeous headbands you can find there!
We will now be popping into the business known as 'Sweet Blossoms Handmade', which is owned and designed by a pair of 'sweet blossoms' Corrine and Kristy. These girls are a pair of crafty little lasses and I love their gorgeous creations and crocheted items and YOU will too! These two create a range of gorgeous products and 2013 is going to be another year of gorgeous handmade creations to be had! Always coming up with amazing and new items! After a horrible start to the year for the girls (due to personal reasons), let's pop on over and show them some love! Be sure to check out there images of what they have done in the past. You can visit their page HERE!
How adorable is this beanie!!
Did you like twirling in dresses when you were a kid (not too long ago I am sure) because this next business we are visiting has the most devine dresses ever! Sometimes I wish I was a little girl again to wear this beautiful line of clothing, trust me you will too! We are now going to be visiting 'India's Closet' which is designed and created by a ever so gorgeous Simone. She has been a fantastic support to Made with Love and I cannot wait to  hopefully have a little girl so I can return the support. You will agree when you see her work how gorgeous it is and you will wish to be able to wear these dresses. I was never a girly girl growing up but oh my if I had one of these dresses in my wardrobe I would be wearing it all the time! Be sure to check out this beautiful work for yourself but clicking HERE!
One of the most gorgeous dresses I have seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved