Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

I am a mum who LOVES Made With Love Cards & Crafts

Hi lovely mums and thank you for your interest in this amazing opportunity to apply to become one of 12 mums who LOVE Made With Love Cards & Crafts. Thank you for your interest applications have now closed.

No doubt you all LOVE Made With Love Cards & Crafts BUT there is only 12 spaces on the exclusive panel of mums who LOVE Made With Love Cards & Crafts for 2013-2014.

I have been working on this concept and what to offer for a while now and I am confident and excited to be offering this opportunity for you all!

What is the 'mums who LOVE Made With Love Cards & Crafts reviewing panel' about?
Well I am offering 12 mums the opportunity to be on an exclusive panel of reviewers who in exchange for their review and promotion/exposure of Made With Love Cards & Crafts will receive a customised and personalised birthday party stationary set ALL handmade by myself. There will be 1 mum for each month of the year who will receive their customised order. After you have received your order, handed out your invitations and after the party you will be required to send through a review of Made With Love Cards & Crafts, your order, the process etc. I also hope and expect that you will help share and promote Made With Love Cards & Crafts in good faith to your friends, family, followers, anyone who you think will LOVE Made With Love Cards & Crafts.

So what will I receive?
You will receive a handmade, customised and personalised set of:
~ 20 invitations
~ 20 cupcake toppers
~ 1 deluxe birthday card
~ 1 birthday banner

What if I have more then 1 child?
The offer and opportunity is only for 1 child's birthday. When applying you can do an application per child. But note and please understand that only 1 will be chosen. However if you are selected and you have more then 1 child I will more then happily discuss and offer you something for consecutive parties.

If I am on the review panel for this year 2013-2014 can I be on it next year?
Unfortunately if you are successful in applying for this 2013-2014 period you will not be eligible again. This is to keep it fair to other applicants and to help offer someone else the opportunity to experience what Made With Love Cards & Crafts has to offer. I hope you understand.

If I live outside of Australia can I apply?
Most certainly can! I am offering this opportunity to worldwide. No restrictions unless I am unable to post to your country!

Will the postage/shipping be included?
No, the postage will be paid by you, and will be the only thing you will pay for this order/experience.

This sounds like an amazing opportunity and I certainly want to apply. What do I need to do?
Simply fill out the form below by Monday the 12th of August 2013. Applications will close at 6PM AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).

***PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO WRITE YOUR ENTRIES FOR THE REQUIRED FIELDS IN A WORD DOCUMENT AND COPY THEN PASTE THEM INTO THE FORM BELOW. THAT WAY IF THERE IS AN ISSUE WHEN SUBMITTING THE FORM YOU WON'T HAVE TO RE WRITE THE WHOLE FORM AGAIN TO SUBMIT. FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU DO NOT FILL IN ALL REQUIRED FIELDS IT WILL CLEAR THE FORM AND YOU WILL NEED TO START AGAIN. THIS IS BEYOND MY CONTROL. SO PLEASE WRITE IN A WORD DOCUMENT TO COPY AND PASTE INTO THE FORM. THANK YOU***


Thank you for your interest and best of luck to everyone.

2 comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved