Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

Dump Everything! This party is under construction!

Did the title catch your attention? Well I hope it did because this next invitation design is bound to catch your eye! This party is under construction and as you guessed it, it is a construction/dump truck themed birthday.

What little boy wouldn't want to have this as a party! And a lot of the mums have been so impressed with our new design, I was even complimented today when I went into my local bank's branch and one of the lovely bank tellers was telling me how impressive she was with this invitation. Really made my day seeing and hearing people appreciate my work (without bragging) but it really made my day. I left the bank all happy and confident. So thank you all for your encouragement and enthusiasm and appreciation. Bet you are dying to see what all the hype is about!

Here it is! The infamous dump truck invitation design! The template is completely my own design and I spent at least 7 hours designing the truck template alone. But I love the end result and so glad so many mums do too! This massive dump truck measures 14x21cm. The dump tray tilts or swivels out to reveal the wording underneath which is headed with "Dump everything! Russell's 5th birthday is under construction".

This invitation features a colour scheme of black and yellow which really stands out!

Have you ever noticed that all the samples for a boy feature the name of Russell or Lachlan? Are you intrigued to know why this one boy has all these cool parties?

If you would like to order or enquire into pricing of these invitations please feel free to email or contact me via my facebook page.

Do you have another theme in mind and would like samples and pricing? I love, love, love the challenge of themed and custom invitations so contact me to find out how your next party can be 'Made with love'!
Designs in this blog & facebook page are copyright to Made With Love Cards And Crafts 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved