Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Birthday Made With Love!



Yes it is officially valentines day here in Australia which means it is a massive happy second birthday to Made With Love! 

THANK YOU so much for the amazing support you have given me over the last 2 years. Without your support I doubt my dreams would be coming true. What a great 2 years it has been!

Since it is our birthday dont forget what that mean
s.............
DRUM ROLL............

TONIGHT AT 9PM NSW TIME the entries to win the iPAD 4 will CLOSE! Now so I am not repeating myself all day this is how it is going to go down tonight:
As stated in the terms and conditions on the blog It can take up to 48 hours to announce the winner publicly as these following steps need to be ensured:
1) they are in fact an Australian resident
2) They have done the additional entries correct e.g comment on blog post, share set to public etc.
3) I need to ensure there are no fake profiles being used and will be confirming the identity through a copy of a current and australian drivers license again confirming their address, name, resident status etc.
4) The winner will need to be emailed and all checks confirmed before I can legally announce on the blog
5) cannot and will not be announcing the winner on fb it is against fb rules and it also will only be announced via my blog. again winner will have been emailed and notified first.

I pray for it all to go smooth sailing and I hope that it is someone who has indeed followed all the rules. 
I just wanted to make it clear to everyone involved how it will work.
Also to make it clear I DO NOT SELECT THE WINNER. IT IS DONE RANDOMLY!
IT IS AT MY DISCRETION TO ASK FOR PROOF OF WHO YOU ARE TO BE FAIR TO ALL INVOLVED. THAT IS FINAL. YOU WANT THE IPAD YOU WILL RESPECT MY DECISION. FINAL.
Now lets get on to enjoying a day of fun and celebrating all that is MWL!
Lots of Love,
Talya! x

4 comments:

  1. What a generous giveaway - so many creative business involved too

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my posts arent always set to public as i have some people who it wouldnt do me well to open my wall or where I am to I hope if I am lucky enough you would allow me to screen shot my posts to prove I have been sharing with all my friends and family

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved