Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

The animals go marching Two by Two!

I have been busy this week creating some gorgeous and interactive invitations which has been great considering all of the horrible weather we have experienced this past couple of weeks. I was nice to finally see some sunny weather the last few days!

The new sample I would LOVE to show you all is my Noah's ark invitation. What a cute and adorable theme for a baby shower or birthday especially if there are gorgeous twins being celebrated!

I had a lot of fun creating this invitation! The ark and animals are my own patterns and templates and I am rather proud of how it really came together!


The ark measures a massive 20x20 cms! Featuring hand drawn wood panels, clear acetate windows, the bough of the ark folds open to reveal the invitation wording and FOUR hand assembled animals with googley eyes!

And it has become quite popular as well!

The invitation wording features a poem I wrote:
The wording reads:
"Twice the blessing, twice the fun,
Two little miracles instead of one!
Two giggles and two smiles, two hearts filled with joy,
The stork is bringing two new bundles of joy!"

The animals featured are a giraffe, a pig, a lion and a hippo. Each have been created and assembled using various punches.


If you would love to have these invitations at your next party please feel free to contact me either via email or through my facebook page where you can view past works created.


For pricing or a quote please feel free to contact me. If you wish to have this invitation design customised with preferred animals or if you have another theme you are celebrating please let me know as I love the challenge of custom orders!






All designs and work are copyright to Made With Love-Cards And Crafts






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved