Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Change is as good as a holiday!

Hey everyone, I know I should be first day post op now but just as they were about to put me under for the surgery they cancelled as they realised the hospital wasn't equipped enough for the appropriate ICU and after surgical care I required So back on a 6 week waiting list through the public system. So what does this mean for you all??? There are pricing changes, new postage changes read below!!!!

This means that I am still closed for this month HOWEVER I am working on the orders that I had for May now so there wont be any issues when I need to close up again in May.

ALSO I am reviewing the current price structure in your benefit as the customer. This will mean (on average around a $2-3 price drop per invitation or could be $20-$30 per order. BUT the pricing is still going to reflect the labour charges as no one should be working for free. BUT the end result will still be cheaper for you!

I also have some great ideas for products especially in the lead up to xmas will be BIGGER and BETTER then years gone!! So make sure you stick around to find out what is coming!!

So if you have a party coming up this year and you would love to find out about what we can offer you, simply pop on over to the website and under 'get a quote' fill in the form and I will be in touch. Our amazing website is found here!!

FOR ALL SAMPLES effective Feb 2013 there was a $20 deposit fee introduced. The fee is mandatory and covers the labour and costs to create samples for you; acts as your deposit fee in the limited order queue; is the first installment of your order. If you pay the $20 then get samples done, and then you decide to decline the $20 WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU.

But in order for me to QUOTE you accurately I need to have created SAMPLES to know what exactly it is I can offer you!!

POSTAGE! Yes the dreaded and ever increasing option lately through Australia Post. BUT REST ASSURED I kept my promise of finding a cheaper alternative through Smart Send couriers!! I am just waiting for the satchels to arrive and can start to offer you better priced postage service and so much cheaper too! As no order has EVER been over 1KG I can now send (when satchels arrive) a 1kg satchel for-WAIT FOR IT- $6.99!!! How fantastic!!

So lots of changes happening but it is all to better your experience and your pocket!!!

Hope you like the changes and don't forget there will be only limited spaces available in the queue so best to get in and secure your spot now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved