Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

I want to know what YOU want!

How often do we get asked what WE want? Whether it is from our partners, our children, our family or from a business... But I am asking YOU what it is that YOU want.

When you choose to shop at a business what encourages you to buy or to go back? Do you like to tell your friends and family? Do you like to be rewarded? What is it that YOU like?

I know for me factors are if they have great customer service or are always wanting to go above and beyond to make an awesome experience. Another major factor which is the most influential for me is I find I support more businesses if they are a handmade business or if they are a parent working to support a family.

I love the quality and the personal story and relationship that can be built from purchasing from a handmade business. Or I love the idea of supporting a family instead of a chain store who the CEO has a motza in the bank or has 5 houses he owns. I have always been community orientated and have been raised to support others.

Personally I know how much it means to me when someone chooses to purchase through my business and I like to support others where I can.

So I am reviewing how I thank each of YOU for trusting your next party with Made With Love. So HOW can I better YOUR experience.

Currently I am offering 10% off your next order or would you prefer a $$ amount say $5 off your next order?

Would love to hear from you!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the 10% deal. That way the more you spend the more you save. If it was $5 then it wouldn't be fair to you if we only spend say $20. You operate on such a low profit margin you don't want to make it too high.
    Love your page and everything I hsve bought off you. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved