Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

What a busy little bee I have been this week!

Good Friday to you all! Hoping you have had a great week! What are your plans for this weekend? I don't think I have much planned other then creating some decorations for an upcoming baby shower.

This week I created some unique designs for a custom order for a customer with a superhero request, a VHC inspired request, a girls 1st birthday dress card, a monkey card and a skull card all for a first birthday!
There is a fun showcase over at Chook Shed Designs & Little Beatnik yesterday and today in a 1950's theme showcase. I decided to create something unique and fun and with my LOVE of paper I created and designed a set of 1950's inspired party booth props including beehive wigs, neck scarfs, bow ties, Elvis wigs and my favourite being the MASSIVE sundae that looks so good you could eat it! (Already have expressions of interest and orders flooding in!). 

I invited my friend Sammy and her beautiful daughter Brit around to have a photo session and it was so much fun! Perfect end to a bad day and we had that much fun I forgot what I was upset about! 

I also worked on another unique invitation request for a lovely little boy Lauchlan who is turning 3! I was asked to create a Batman/Spiderman/Mickey Mouse inspired invitation and I am pretty impressed with the outcome. Goes to prove that no theme is too difficult!
I have created and drawn the background with mickey heads as the centre of the webs with a bat that unfolds its wings to reveal the invitation wording underneath!

I was approached and asked to create some cupcake toppers, food toppers and labels for jars etc. I also created a banner for the customer as a thank you for her order and patience. I love seeing my items in use!

{CUSTOM SPOT AVAILABILITY}
Just to let you know that I still have a few spots available for custom orders for this month. Perfect timing for parties in May or late April! You can express your interest by filling in an order form on our website.

Have a lovely Friday and an even better weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved