Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

You have that great product idea and then you feel like...

What is wrong with me? I have never felt like this before and I hope that is is normal as a creative person...

Well have you ever had that awesome product idea or an amazing idea and in your head its perfect you know what you are going to do its amazing and your impressed.. but then you actually take the crunch and make it for the first time and its not perfect its nothing like you imagined and you just want to cry.

I don't know why I want to cry.. Is it because it is 2.30am? Is it because there is so much I am trying to process and I am exhausted? Or is it that I am exhausted?

I just feel like I have let myself down, that I have failed not only myself but my customers. But you know what? I am just going to keep going until it is perfect. Just found this quote online and already I feel bit better.
After some sleep and a day to revist the design I will make it work because Practice makes perfect. Who said following your dreams was easy? But I wouldnt have it any other way and love that I can look back in years to come and say I followed my dreams.

Before I go to sleep I will leave you with this quote. Never stop trying and always believe in yourself, even when no one else does just keep believing!!

Bur most importantly!!!
Night all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved