Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Raising the awareness of bowel cancer

Did you know that JUNE is bowel cancer awareness month? To help raise awareness I have decided to organise a fundraising market night to be held on Friday June 28th-Sunday June 30th 2013.

If you would like to read my personal story and how bowel cancer has affected me and my family you can read it here.

I am calling on the generosity and support of businesses who wish to contribute an item towards the market night with a percentage of the funds being donated to the bowel cancer awareness fundraiser page here.

There is no specific theme, all I ask is that the items feature a royal blue ribbon which is bowel cancer awareness ribbon.

You decide the % you wish to donate towards this cause.

I have also started a group to be kept up to date with the workings of the market night which will be a safe place for other businesses to get to know each other. The group if you wish to join and contribute is here.

I hope you will join me in raising awareness for bowel cancer during the month of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved