Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

Help me pick a name and you could WIN!!

Good afternoon, How is your Saturday afternoon treating you? It is raining and gloomy here, perfect weather for implementing new changes to better YOUR experience with Made With Love.

BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

As you know there are many things I want to and need to do to better your experience and am already on my way to completing my list such as the blog, the website etc. One thing I am wanting to introduce to you is a newsletter/VIP club.

THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP!

I want it to be INVITING and I want it to be something that YOU will want to open and read.

What will be in the newsletter? Well there will be LOTS of amazing things!!

  •  There will be a BIRTHDAY CLUB where a gift voucher is posted to you for your birthday where you have a $$ amount towards your next order
  • There will be special VIP CLUB ONLY offers/discounts
  • There will be news on new products and the latest happenings
  • There will be a crafty tutorial in there
  • There will be a new theme of products inside
  • It will be a MONTHLY newsletter generally at the start of each month
  • I will also share/review a business that we love!
So it will be a newsletter and VIP club very worth while reading and subscribing to but there is one issue.. IT NEEDS A NAME!!

As I said above I want something that is INVITING and something that reflects Made with love and something that YOU will want to read.

For an example a fictional business is called "Joe's Tree Nursery" and they have a customer newsletter called "The Treehouse".

I will be having a competition until next Saturday the 20th of April,2013 where there will be TWO winners. One winner is chosen based on their creative entry that is LOVED by myself and a select panel of judges AND there will be ONE winner based on voting for their preferred name.

Here are the names that I am suggesting to you:
  • From Talya with love
  • Sent with love
  • The envelope
  • Love letters
  • From a love of paper
So what you now need to do is to leave a blog comment below with your pick of the 5 listed names ALONG WITH your very own suggestion. Don't forget your email!

Be CREATIVE! Have FUN! 

REMEMBER it is to be inviting and reflect on the Made With Love values.

How the winners will be chosen:
Will randomly pick a winner through random.org for the vote for the selection above. A panel of select judges will help me to pick the winner of the most CREATIVE entry.

Forgot about the prizes: 
Each winner will receive a customised set of 10 invitations in their chosen theme (valid for 12 months).

It would mean a lot for your support and to help me choose a name that YOU want! 

So what are you waiting for? Comment away!!! Look forward to reading your entries!!

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO COMMENT please feel free to inbox or email your entry and I will post on your behalf.

4 comments:

  1. Comment on behalf of Chantelle McLeod
    Hi I like: from talya with love. I had a couple names but now I've forgotten half of them but I also like: sprinkled with love hope u find some good names
    email: adam_tell@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The envelope.
    Perhaps..With Love,Tanya..?
    Cheers,Gloria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria, Talya here from Made With Love congrats on winning a set of 10 handmade invitations. please visit www.madewithlovecardsandcrafts.com.au and fill in the order form to claim your invitations. valid for 12 months.

      Delete
  3. On behalf of Rebecca Harnett:
    Hi I like From Talya with Love. Paper Love is my suggestion.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved